Sunday 16 June 2013

Creator Highlight Episode 1 - ZedCOcoZza



" The King of Silhouette "

Creator: ZedCOcoZza
Levels: 18
Hearts: 428

Now I know I may be slightly bias here but , when I think of LBPV creators , one name springs instantly to mind. I don't think any creator has instantly impressed me as much as ZedCOcoZza . From the very first moment I saw this creators work I knew I had stumbled upon a real talent . 

Armed with a seemingly unlimited well of talent and imagination to call upon , this 22 yo Russian is proving to be an unstoppable creating machine .

ZedCOcoZza doesn't just keep all this awesomeness to himself though , oh no , between his two silhouette packs and his music gallery I make it that he probably gives away nearly 200 items . Extremely generous by anyone's book .

You can find just a small selection of ZedCOcoZza's levels below . Why not queue a few of them up and find out for yourself just how good this creator is .






























No comments:

Post a Comment