Sunday 16 June 2013

Fists of Fury by Micgorbachev


Creator : Micgorbachev
Level : Fists of Fury
Link : http://lbp.me/v/kwy0q9

One of the best new levels I have played recently is undoubtedly Fists of Fury . The visuals and set design are so good I found myself stopping just to take it all in . But , Don't be fooled into thinking this level is nothing but eye candy , oh no , as good as that is , Fists of Fury offers a lot more than that . It features a wide range of moves to get to grips with , double jump , dash attack etc , and trust me , you will need all of them to fight your way through the city .

The only thing I could fault it for is the ridiculously low number of plays ( obviously not the creators fault ) . 207 plays at the time of writing . Come on guys , this level deserves so much more than that .

Why not queue it up now and see if I am right ? What do you have to lose ?

Images :




No comments:

Post a Comment